Selling your house?
Determining the asking price, organizing the presentation and setting up communication; selling your house starts with a solid strategy. We determine these in close consultation, after which we set everything in motion and provide you with advice and assistance during the sales process.
Good to know
We have the necessary knowledge of relevant legal, environmental and construction matters. If desired, we provide tips about smart adjustments to your home. And we use all available and smart (online) communication tools to generate the largest possible reach.
This is how we sell your home together:
- We advise you on any adjustments to promote sales;
- We determine the best sales strategy in close consultation;
- Relevant documents (cadastral information, zoning plan, etc.) are collected by us. We prepare an attractive sales text;
- We provide professional photos of your home;
- We have your house professionally measured for clear floor plans;
- We will register your home in the real estate exchange system of the VBO, Pararius and on Funda;
- We use our striking 'For Sale' sign and our own communication channels to support sales;
- We plan the viewings in consultation and provide quick feedback;
- We conduct the negotiations, of course in close consultation, with the purchasing agent or buyer;
- After agreement, we draw up the deed of sale in accordance with the VBO rules;
- The notarial documents (deed of delivery, bill of settlement) are checked by us;
- Before we go to the notary, we inspect the house with all parties involved.
Would you like to know more about our working method and/or the value of your home? We would be happy to come by for a no-obligation consultation.
Make an appointment