Finding the house of your dreams?
Whatever phase of your search you are in, buying a house is and remains an exciting process in which questions and doubts will always arise. Aren't we paying too much? Are there any flaws? Have we arranged everything we needed to arrange properly? That is why we are happy to guide you from the moment you decide to start looking until the actual purchase.
This is how we find the house of your dreams together:
- We draw up your search profile together;
- You regularly receive housing offers that suit your needs;
- We make and coordinate appointments for viewings and accompany you.
Would you like to do the first viewings yourself?
No problem. You can also contact us at a later time:
- After the viewing we assess the price-quality ratio and draw your attention to possible pain points;
- We discuss the negotiation strategy with you to achieve the best purchase;
- We may initiate further investigations (construction report, zoning plan, etc.);
- After agreement, we check the deed of sale and the notarial documents;
- Before you go to the notary, we inspect the house with the parties involved.
- After the transfer we remain available in case there are any questions/problems.
Whether you are just looking around or already have a house in mind, we are happy to assist you. Feel free to call for a no-obligation introductory meeting.
Make an appointment